Only 1 more day until the April Fools day shenanigans begin. It always sneaks up on me every year and I forget to plan some pranks, not this year!
Well, it's been about 4 months since I last blogged. We've been busy to say the least. We're days away from the launch of our new senior stuff and there's a bunch of new stuff on the way.
I was trying to think of a good reason I haven't been blogging more, instead I came up with a list of the "Top 10" excuses for not blogging in such a long time.
Here we go...
10. Forgot I had a blog.
9. Pulled a muscle in my index finger competing on "Unbeatable Banzuke" and was unable to press the shutter release ever since.
8. Spent 3 months at SPA building my portfolio. Come to think of it, I'm not sure it could be called my portfolio. They got the models, posed them, set up the lights, metered them, set up props & backgrounds, all I had to do was press the button. Hmmm.
7. I was on tour as Hannah Montana. See, I used to be a Power Ranger (the red one) but that gig kind of dried up. It's amazing what a wig and makeup can do!
6. Just realized the Presidential election was fast approaching and needed to start working on my campaign.
5. Got sick of seeing my ideas on other photog sites 2 weeks after I posted them. Figured if I don't post anything new they'll have to copy someone else.
4. My keyboard was broken.
3. Spent the past few months shooting sessions with no memory card in the camera so I have nothing to show.
2. Couldn't remember my blog user name and password.
and the #1 reason I haven't posted in months...
1. Spent the past 4 months on a remote island off the coast of Japan training to become a Ninja Warrior.
All joking aside, things are going really well.
The New Studio is still in progress. We had some obstacles we had to get through with the township but we're all set now and continuing with renovations and construction.
Our new CLICKseniors.com website will be up soon and we'll announce some promos and specials.
That's it for now.