Monday, February 5, 2007

Where did the time go?

Wow, it's been over two weeks since my last posting! There have been a bunch of new things goin on since the last post. The babe is doin great! She's a very low maintenance baby, she only cries if she needs a fresh diaper or she's hungry. I look forward to spending a couple hours each day enjoying what I call "belly bonding time", we just lay on the couch and cuddle, I love it! I might be a little biased but I think she's the sweetest little thing ever! Here's her 23 day old picture:



CLICK NY west is rockin', I finally had a chance to snap some pics (it hit me after a session yesterday, why not take a few pictures of the place) so here they are:





There's a ton of new things going on with CLICK right now! We are adding a lot of new options to our product line as well as a few top secret things. All I can say for now is CLICK galleria. Stay tuned for more info!!

No comments: