Friday, May 4, 2007

They like me, they really really like...

It's a well known fact that we love our clients, all of them! It's great to meet new people, learn about them and have fun together capturing images of their families that they will treasure forever.

We had a sneaking suspicion our clients took a liking to us as well, the hugs after a session, the smiles, the oohs and aahs when they see their prints.

The other day it really hit me when one of our clients stopped over to pick up her children's print order. It was a biggy (I'm talking about the kind that makes a senior order seem small). To top it off, after the repeated thank yous she presented me with a couple of gift cards (one to my absolute favorite, Logans and the other to my wife's favorite restaurant Olive Garden). I was just blown away!!!

First off, I'm just plain blessed to be able to do what I love for a living, using the gifts that God has given me, The Lord gets photo credit for all of my work!

Second, we should be the ones giving her the gift certificate! We truly love our clients and appreciate their business!

Third, how did she know what our favorite restaurants are? I'm sure it was just a coincidence but wow!

So we just want too say THANKS to ALL of our clients!!! We really appreciate your business and we love working with you!!!

Thanks so much,
mb

No comments: