Saturday, March 17, 2007

Another busy week!

I don't know exactly how this past week got so busy? With only five scheduled appointments, I was looking forward to a nice quite week to work on the marketing stuff and make some much needed website additions. I haven't added any new pictures since November 06 so I'd say the website is due for an update! My time was split between the Jenison studio and the downtown GR studio so maybe that's why it seemed so busy.

Here is my favorite pic for the week from the J-town studio:

I've been playing around with my lindahl lens filters, a #3 and #4 combo got me this shot.

My favorite downtown studio pic for the week was this one:

I just love it.

We're still looking at buying a building in either Grandville or Jenison. Each one has it's own advantages. Jenison would be nice because it's close to home. Grandville would be nice since we have a lot of clients there. We should do a little looking in Hudsonville as well since we have clients there too. Decisions, decisions.

Keep an eye out for some more great specials coming up as well as some New product offerings.

We will also have some new additions to the website!

That's it for now.

No comments: