Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Great Compliment

As I was thinking about the week ahead and reflecting on the past week I remembered something one of my new clients said during their session a few days ago.

He said "the reason I chose you was because I checked out a lot of websites and CLICK photographic has better on location event photography than most other photographers in studio photography".

I didn't think much about it at the time, just said thanks, but he got me thinking. My goal is to provide the absolute best photography at a very affordable price and it's great to get feedback that everything I strive for is coming to fruition.

The other thing I really appreciated was fact that he knew that shooting on location was a lot different than shooting in studio.

It's easy to shoot in studio under controlled conditions, I do it all day long both at the Jenison studio and the GR studio. Having all the space, lights, modifiers, scrims, flags, gobos, etc...everything you need to tweak lighting to perfection right there at hand. Compare that to a gym, cafeteria or 12x16 foot room with mixed lighting not to mention the added pressure and it's a whole different story.

It was just so refreshing to hear that! Comments like that renew my vigor and give me drive to become an even better shooter.

mb

No comments: