Friday, June 27, 2008

Not Playin' Favorites,..

...just had to post this one quick.

I always feel guilty when I post an image from one of the latest sessions but haven't posted any from the previous sessions earlier that day or a day or two before. It all depends on how busy I was after the session. Really, I'm not playing favorites!

After shooting 3 or 4 sessions in a row and getting home at 7pm, I'm scramblin' to get the images online for previewing. I love it when I have a clear afternoon and time to get home, post the images and then play around with a few of my faves.

Here's one I'm really diggin' and had the time to tweak a little:



Hope to have time to post more from this session and some of our previous sessions Friday. I also need to update the website soon, hopefully I'll see a bit of a slow time the week after the 4th of July but it's not looking too likely.

Side Notes:
1. If you're looking to book your senior session in August or September give us a call soon. I know a lot of you are waiting on that tan... We typically get hammered with calls mid to late July and all the premium times go fast! Compared to last year, we've had more senior sessions in June of '08 than August of '07 so It's gonna be busy!!

2. Want your name on your wallets? Yep, we do that! What's it gonna cost? $0.00! That's right, nada. If you have any special requests just let us know. Just like our blemish retouching and image enhancements, FREE!

3. This one needs to be on our FAQs section of the website but I haven't had the time. I hear this at least 4 times a week, "Who will be taking the pictures?" That would be me, Michael, the only shooter at CLICK!

I've had way too many clients tell me horror stories of going to other studios assuming the name on the door was the person who would be shooting the pictures. What they got was an "assistant or staff or associate photographer" and the images were sub-standard. That won't fly at CLICK. Every image on the website was shot by me and that's who you get for your session! I'm a bit of a perfectionist and won't hand off the camera just because it's more profitable.

Rock On,
mb

www.clickseniors.com
"we don't pay for endorsements, we earn them"

No comments: