Monday, August 18, 2008

Too Busy to Blog...

...so I gotta keep it simple. It's been insane! I have around 26 or so senior sessions to pull images from but I just don't have the time right now. I just couldn't resist posting these beach pics though. I'll try to find time to post more samples in the upcoming weeks. I have some really sweet puddle images, some downtown GR images, some in the woods images and a ton of studio images (and that's just senior sessions, I've been way behind on kids images, soon, I promise).

There are still a few open slots for senior sessions. Call SOON!

We thought about doing a follow up senior postcard mailer in August to remind people to call. We've been so busy shooting and booking senior sessions we didn't even need to. Gotta love that!!!



&



&



That's it for now.

Rock On,
mb

CLICKseniors.com

"CLICKseniors.com - Something Different. Something Fresh. Something New."

oh yeah, I'm thinking the twitter thing seems to be a big waste of time. I'm too busy working to give hourly updates on what I'm doing. Plus I've noticed people seem to just make up stuff to sound really busy or important. Who really needs updates on how many two liters of diet Mt Dew I drink in a day. We'll just say it's a lot and leave it at that.

No comments: