Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I Just Had...

...to post these. Now I'm not playin' favorites (I've got about 14 other previous senior session highlights to post) but I just had to post these pics from my session tonight, CLICK NY west and some downtown shots.

So, I'm on the phone today, giving directions to our downtown studio to Amy's mom and we come to find out that Amy has been fencing right next door to us for 4 years. Literally, 10 feet across the hall at West Michigan Fencing Academy! Small world!!

One of the things I love about my job is how I get to meet new people and hear their story. Amy, wow, fencer, violinist, literary guru, world traveler...the list goes on...

I don't like to get too much info on what my seniors are thinking for shots, I like to get a vibe once they're in studio and shoot from there. No pre-planed shot list or pose list, we just go with the flow.

The shots we're posting tonight don't even scratch the surface, we hammered down some rockin frames! I had an absolute riot!











I love my job!

mb

No comments: