Saturday, September 15, 2007

Life's a Beach...

...well, I wish it was. I love shootin' at the beach, just seems like all play and no work!

I figured I'd get caught up a little on some previous sessions after editing some wedding shots.

Here are some of my faves from a senior session a few weeks ago...



and



and



The alternate title for the post was "Quality, not Quantity"

We're proud to say we don't shoot 100+ seniors each year. We don't want to! We love the fact we custom tailor each session based on each senior, no production line here! We also love the fact that our clients just plain love the way we do it.

Quick update on the new studio:

The new J-town studio is coming soon!!! We've been planning, designing, conceptualizing, and just flat out rackin' our brains to come up with the absolute most rockinist studio around. All's I got's to say is you're going to have to experience it to believe it!

Rock On,
mb

No comments: