Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Forgot About This Little Cutie...

...and remembered again last week while putting the order together. Isn't she just sooo cute.



I'll be working on updating the newborn, childrens and family sections of the website soon (since it's been about a year and a half since the last update!). We've been so busy lately that the website has been neglected. Oh yeah, the wedding website will launch soon as well.

Other notes: If you ordered a CLICKseniors T-shirt or mentioned you'd be interested they are coming! We have the beta version (prototype v.b.001) and we'll post some pics soon. I was pretty close on pricing, around $25.

Senior brochures will be hitting the streets in a few weeks and we'll be announcing some promos for 2009 seniors, stay tuned.

J-town studio is coming along, or should I call it "Dandelion Farms". I just dropped 20,000 square feet of weed control on the lawn and it didn't even cover half? I've never seen so many dandelions, seriously. Still working on the demolition/construction. I'll post some pics when it's not such an eye sore.

That's it for now.

Rock On,
mb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, this is the cutest kid I have ever seen. She must have an incredibly handsome father to be that cute.